Tesslyn Keim, PA-C
Listening to the patient is an easy but often forgotten skill that I try to always utilize when seeing patients. I believe that practicing medicine is a privilege- from asking and hearing intimate details about someone’s life to performing physical exams. It is important to me that my patients walk away feeling not only better, but heard and well respected.
Ms. Keim grew up in Eastern Oregon and enjoyed her rural upbringing. Her Family is very active in camping and rafting. She recently moved to Portland with her husband and two amazing children. She is excited to be here and plans to take advantage of all that Portland has to offer - from the food and wineries, to all the activities for kids.
In her free time, Ms. Keim enjoys spending time with her husband and two kids, going to the movies, reading novels, going camping and rafting.
- PA-C, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, 2012
- BA, Spanish Language, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, 2007
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2018
- Arizona State University, Summa cum laude, 2007
- Medical Mission, June 2005. Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua