Kirstie Wilson-Panum, MD, FACOG
I am passionate about empowering women to make informed decisions about their health. I believe that listening to how women speak about their health concerns and what they express as important aspects of their care is often times as important as, if not more so than, their physical condition. I strive to provide holistic and individualized care to all women.
I was born in Eugene, Oregon and moved to various locations on the East Coast to pursue my education. I spent my junior year in college at the University of Geneva in Switzerland and enjoyed traveling around Europe and experiencing different cultures. My husband and I returned to Oregon in September of 2015 after living and working in Brooklyn, NY for seven years. We are happy to once again enjoy the natural beauty the Pacific Northwest has to offer in addition to being close to our families.
During my free time I enjoy various outdoor activities including hiking, running and snowboarding. I also love reading, traveling, experiencing diverse cuisines and playing with my infant son. I am fluent in French
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, SUNY Downstate Medical Center/ Kings County Hospital Center, Brooklyn, NY, 2012
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, 2008
- Post-baccalaureate pre-medical program, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 2003
- BA, Government and Psychology, Smith College, Northampton, MA, 2002
- Alvin M. Siegler, MD Scholarship in Obstetrics and Gynecology for demonstrating excellence in patient care and operative techniques, 2012
- Administrative chief resident 2011 - 2012
- Outstanding laparoendoscopic resident 2009 - 2010
- Psi Chi National Honor Society in Psychology, 2002
- Member, Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, 2009 - Present
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2008 - Present