Kelly W. Rydlund, MD
Dr. Rydlund earned his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 1994. He completed a residency in Otolaryngology, also at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
In his free time, Dr. Rydlund enjoys music, guitar, bicycling, jiu jitsu, and cooking.
- Internship and Residency, Otolaryngology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, 1999
- MD, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 1994
- BS, Physical Therapy, University of Nebraska Medial Center, 1988
- Johnson PJ, Rydlund KW, Hollins RR, "Congenital pyriform aperture stenosis." Plast Reconstr Surg. 1999 May, 103(6):1696-9
- Johnson PJ, Lydiatt DD, Hollins RR, Rydlund KW, Degenhardt JA, "Malignant nerve sheath tumor of the nasal septum." Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1996 Jul;115(1):132-4.
- Hageman PA, Mason DK, Rydlund KW, Humpal SA, "Effects of Position and Speed on Eccentric and Concentric Isokinetic Testing of the Shoulder Rotators."J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 11:64-69, 1989
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, American Rhinologic Society
- Member, Oregon Medical Association
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy