Izabela Maciolek, MPAS, PA-C
I am committed to providing high quality medical care to prevent and treat digestive diseases. My goal is to provide patients with knowledge that will empower them to play an active part in the medical decision making process. I strive to create a collaborative patient/provider relationship that is based on listening and respect.
Ms. Maciolek completed her B.S. in Physician Assistant Studies at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) in Portland, OR and her M.S. from the University of Nebraska. She is a member of several organizations, including the American Gastroenterology Association, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, and the American Academy of Physician Assistants. Ms. Maciolek treats patients at The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology West.
- MPAS, University of Nebraska, Kearney, NE, 2010
- BS, Physician Assistant Studies, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2000
- AAS, Dental Hygiene, Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, OR, 1993
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2018
- Member, American Gastroenterology Association
- Member, Gastroenterology Physician Assistant
- Member, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Medical Association
- Preceptor, Pacific University Physician Assistant Program